Sunday, December 28, 2008

of myths and madmen

Dear reader the time is coming where I am going to say goodbye to you again. The year is nearly over and you have been privy to most of it. I can share some and to my
extent will say that it is a precarious road, a thin line, a vaulted mirror. I see it and then I don't. You see more, that's the thing. How could I know any of it? A year. But I've got something to lose now. I always did but now I see it. There are those of you who hate it and who hate me. I think of the cowards and madmen, the whores and angels and I know I am blessed. Right now, there is work to do. And I'll do it until the blow comes that lays it low. Rise up you dirty bitches, make merry in the spotted sea and watch for the code. Your neighbor will deliver the news.

2 comments:

economywine said...

very well Rose we await signs...

Anonymous said...

If you are truly shutting down this blog for good, we ask that you post all previous blog photos and new works to your Flickr account.