Wednesday, July 9, 2008

silence silence pow pow



I’ll come for you. We’ll go to a dark movie theater in a dark town, not here.
Why does it have to be a dark town and a dark place?
It doesn’t, I meant a place that is unknown.
Sounds scary, I don’t want to go there.
Well then where do you want to go?
To a warm place, a bright place.
We can go there too.
We can’t go both places.
It was metaphor, we can go where you like.
I don’t know where to go, I’m lost.
That is why we go to unfamiliar places, to find ourselves again.
(Silence.)
Well? I want you to come out, will you?
(Silence.)
What is this?
(Silence.)
Choose something. Yes or No?
(Silence.) (Anger.)
You ARE lost.
(Silence.)
This silent treatment is gay, what’s it gonna be?
(Silence.)
(Silence.)
(Silence.)
(Silence.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is really sweet in some strange way

Unknown said...

oops that wasn't mrbeeman that was luna on mrbeeman's computer..